- Leading Technology
- Manufacture & Integration
- Construction & Operation
- Join Us
- Solar Concentrating
- Thermal Receiving
- Thermal Storage & Exchange
- Value-added Service
- Typical Project Configuration
Cosin Solar Technology Co., Ltd. (Cosin Solar for short), founded in 2010, is one of the earliest enterprises engaged in the research and industrialization of CSP technology. Since its foundation, Cosin Solar has been dedicated to the research of molten salt tower CSP technology, equipment and utility-scale application, using advanced and efficient CSP technology to provide high-quality and low-cost clean energy.
Through years of technological breakthrough, Cosin Solar has mastered integrated molten salt tower CSP technologies and established whole industrial chain, which is able to provide domestically sourced equipment, providing reliable and mature solutions of CSP plant construction.
Based on the technology excellence, Cosin Solar has achieved a series of milestones as follows:
- 2013：SUPCON SOLAR Delingha 10MW Tower CSP Plant was synchronized to the grid, which became the 1st commercialized CSP plant in China and 6th commercialized tower CSP plant in the world.
- 2014：SUPCON SOLAR Delingha 10MW Tower CSP Plant became China's 1st CSP plant entitled to feed-in tariff at 1.2RMB/kWh.
- 2016：The Molten Salt System of SUPCON SOLAR Delingha 10MW Tower CSP Plant was commissioned, which became China's 1st and world’s 3rd molten salt tower CSP plant.
- 2018：SUPCON SOLAR Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Plant was synchronized to the grid, which is one of China’s first batch of CSP Demonstration Projects.
- 2019：POWERCHINA Gonghe 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Plant was synchronized to the grid，which is one of China’ s first batch of CSP Demonstration Projects. SUPCON SOLAR is the technology and equipment provider of the solar island and is also awarded with commissioning service for the whole plant and subsystems.
Cosin Solar will stick to the development of CSP technology and lower power generation costs, fulfilling its vision of “To provide high-quality, low-cost, and clean energy!” and contributing to the sustainable development of human society.Qualifications
Years Continuous Research
Million RMB Invested in R&D
Provincial and Municipal Scientific Research Tasks
Integration & Manufacture
Construction & Operation